Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort is an eco-friendly resort surrounded by lush tropical surrounds and close to some of the world’s best dive spots.
Family-friendly and featuring an award-winning Kids Club, the resort is also perfect for couples seeking romance and group holidays.
With a strong emphasis on sustainability and marine conservation, the resort is a paradise of spectacular beauty without compromising luxury or indulgence.
Choose your relaxation or dive package.
Bonus spa or dive credits.
Includes all meals and kids club. From AUD$1,650 per person.
Pay 4 nights and receive 2 complimentary nights – 2 adults and 2 children (12 yrs and under). Plus, choose your relation package or dive package bonus.
Why not extend your stay?
Pay 6 nights, receive 2 complimentary nights – 8 nights total.
Pay 7 nights, recieve 3 complimentary nights – 10 nights total.
- 6 nights’ accommodation staying in a Garden Bure for 2 adults and 2 children (12 years or under) – pay 4, receive 2 complimentary nights
- Private car transfers from Nadi Airport to Port Denarau
- Meet and greet at Nadi Airport
- Return airport transfers in Fiji for two adults and two children (under 12 years)
- All a la carte meals – a la caret breakfast, gourment lunch & dinner daily & children’s menus, non-alcoholic beverages, mocktails, specialty loose-leaf teas, espresson coffes, afternoon tea.
Choose your bonus inclusion (one)
- Relaxation Package – Spa credit FJD$320 per bure
- Dive and Rejuvenation Package – 2 x 1 tank dives (certified divers) and one 60 minute “Bobo” massage treatment, per bure.
- Meet and greet at Nadi & Savusavu Domestic Airport
- Return Transfers from Savusavu Airport to Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort
- Resort activities including 5 off site excursions scheduled on a weekly basis, daily family & adult boat snorkel trips with resident marine biologist.
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Daily wash & fold laundry service
- Evening entertainment
- Return vehicle transfers from Savusavu Airport to the resort.
- Daily Bula Club for children, 830am – 9pm,
- Fijian buddy for children 6-12 yrs on a maximum 1-5 ratio
- Exclusive nanny daily from 830am – 630pm for each child under 6yrs at time of travel, plus one dedicated nanny per bure from 630pm – 9pm.
- Teenagers have a dedicated activities staff member 830am – 6pm.
- All a la carte meals including a la carte breakfast, gourmet lunch & dinner daily from the adult & children’s menus.
- Non-alcoholic beverages and mocktails.
- Specialty loose-leaf teas and espresso coffees.
- Afternoon tea.
Valid for travel
- 8 October 2023 – 20 December 2023
- 05 January 2023 – 31 March 2024
Terms and conditions and block out dates apply. Seasonality, availability and subject to change at any time. This offer does not include flights.
Speak to a Fiji travel specialist
Stop dreaming and book your luxury holiday at Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort Fiji. No one knows these extraordinary islands as we do! We are specialist Fiji travel agents and can organise every aspect of your island escape.
About Jean Michel Cousteau Resort
A family-friendly luxury eco-resort.
Set among lush tropical landscapes and the peaceful waters of Savusavu Bay, Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort promises a holiday that will delight and indulge guests of all ages. JMC is popular with families and travellers who want to combine heavenly surroundings and exceptional dining with an unsurpassed range of eco-friendly activities.
Jean-Michele Cousteau Resort is one of the most renowned and widely acclaimed eco-friendly hotel in Fiji. With a strong emphasis on sustainability and marine conservation, the resort is a paradise of spectacular beauty without compromising luxury or guest indulgence. Whether travelling as a couple, family or group of friends, Jean-Michel Cousteau resort will appease your global conscience within.
Named after Jean-Michel Cousteau, the world-renowned explorer and conservationist, marine conservation and eco-tourism is key at JMC. The resort has a full time in-house marine biologist, a reef protection program and a giant clam-breeding project.
The timber used throughout the resort comes from certified local forests and, as in traditional Fijian villages, buildings are tailored to their tropical environment with natural, flow-through ventilation and roofs thatched from local reeds. Low-voltage lighting is used in the rooms and throughout the resort.
The restaurants don’t serve farmed fish and much of the produce is sourced from the resort’s organic garden which is meticulously cared for by dedicated staff who apply traditional Fijian agricultural methods and sustainable practices learned from international crop production experts. The resort-wide edible vegetation mean guests can enjoy freshly picked tropical fruits such as pineapple, mango, papaya, coconut and guava. The resort spa uses eco-friendly Pure Fiji toiletries and water is recycled through lotus-dotted lagoons.
Speak to a Fiji travel specialist
Planning a Fiji holiday?
Fiji is the most perfect place on earth. The islands and their waters are pure and pristine, just as they were generations ago. The sands are white, the waters warm and the tropical rainforest is lush and shady. Fiji offers everything from total relaxation to fun adventure. The Fijian people are welcoming and friendly, and they encourage you to enjoy their island home. They are family oriented and find joy in helping you celebrate your time in Fiji. Throughout the Fiji Islands, you will find a friendliness experienced nowhere else in the world.
No-one knows these extraordinary islands as we do! We are specialist Fiji travel agents and can organise every aspect of your island escape. Whether you’re planning a family holiday, tropical wedding, romantic escape or honeymoon, adults-only getaway, group holiday with friends and family, island cruise or corporate retreat, we can help. Be sure to check out our Fiji package deals and travel discounts.
Our team understands that sometimes an ‘off-the-shelf’ holiday package isn’t good enough. Perhaps you want a Fiji holiday that’s unique and personalised and that is exactly what makes us different. We believe that every holiday should be special and dedicate ourselves to creating Fiji holidays that will create long-lasting memories.
Do you have a preferred travel agent? Let us know and we can get in touch with them about this special so they can take advantage of it. Click here for a quote »